How can managers reach and engage their team? Implicit is the power of understanding. The desire to be understood is a base motivator in all human beings. Mindful managers extend beyond leading, they inspire and sustain a team to perform beyond their constraints, be it self, team or organization.
Alignment between self, company and team objectives is important to sustain team performance. Implicit is the power of connection. Mindful management integrated with skills and process, is powerful to build collaborative teams that can see possibilities in self and business.
The program is highly interactive, delivered in modules and embodiment of practice in between modules. Group coaching is built in to support practice. It can be modified for different management levels and cohorts of 4-5 will enhance group practices and learnings.
- Introducing 10 basic mindful engagement tools.
- Basic Non Violent Communication methods
- Discovering the relational aspect of meeting and connecting
- Engaging by understanding the what and why of your people
- Listening to understand Vs Listening to Respond (“the biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to respond.”
- Listening to Facts-Opinions-Feelings & Expressing Needs (Requests Vs Demands)
- Motivation assessment
- How to address commitment killers when demotivated
- How to cope with the conflicts between your self-interest and company goals
- How to engage team member when they are demotivated and disengaged
- We are all inter-connected: Thus need to unite and collaborate (Starting concept of I to We)
- Communicating consciously: Making Requests Vs Demands
- Practice of communicating and agreeing business objectives and needs: The 5 Agreements (Stewardship)
- Give positive feedback exercise to build caring experience
- How to provide mindful feedback instead of feedback with judgement and assumptions? Review NVC and introduce the language of love
- How to build a nurtured and caring team culture with needs being understood and met inside the team?
- Neuro-science on our mind: Messages (Knowledge + Discovery)
- Deeper practices of self-observation without judgment
- Introduction to meditative practice for effective leadership.
- Basic mindfulness practice and stress / anxiety management
All our programs within the Mindful Relationships category are delivered by a group of professional, experienced and certified coaches, practitioners, therapists or executives in areas of mindfulness, coaching, psychology, corporate management etc. Our faculty includes Ms. Tai, Sook Yee, Ms. Rosseana Wong, Mr. Felix Lim, Ms. Olivia Xiao, Ms. Stella Lu.